. . ♥ ようこそ! ♡ . .

NS. =S

WHY ME?!
WHY AM I THE ONE WHO KENA NS??!
At first, i think kena or not also nvm. But for sure don't kena is BETTER lar.
P(KENA NS)= 1/2 or 0.5 or 50%. 

Who knows? Im the unlucky one.
Haihz. I ald send my msg around 10.10am.The ns din reply my msg for few hours. I thought I won't kena. 
I wanted to check online but the stupid wesite was just not working. Till now. =,=
Mana tahu. Around 7hours later, Sooyee pop me in fb. 
......
SY: SWEE LI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ME: apa hal?? the msg comes d?!?!???!?!
: faster leh. TELL ME!
   : TELL ME HOW IS IT!!!
SY: U kena d.
ME: WHATTT??! JGN MAIN-MAIN LAR.
: make me so nervous ad.
SY: no lah! im serious.
ME: WTH. ARE U REALLY SERIOUS?????!
SY: ya lah.
ME: :'(  Send me the msg! i want to see!
SY : send d.
......
At that time, who believes? She 38 38 one. I thought she's just joking. Duh. SY said she sent 3 msgs but i din recieve even 1.
then hwey tyng check for me again. really kena lar.
she sent me the msg. 15888 Tahniah to my ic no. ><


My dad said this is just fate.The more u don't want, the more u'll get. :\
My mom don't want me to go. She is worrying abt me. :)
My bro.. nth to say. he just said 'HAR?' ><
Erm. My sis..still dunno guar. x| 
Ms.Heng & Chong just asked me not to think too much. :|
LOL.What can i do??
-Nothing.
I just had to console myself.
Like what the Mr.Kenny said. Only students with good discipline will be chosen. :X
If im going for ns, i will learn mny new things & get to knw 'new friends'! 
(Although i don't like to knw new friends or things.)
I will get the rm 450 too! (Although it is just enough for me to buy a liltle things)
I will get the chance to use the M-16? I dunno.. 
Whatever lar. I just hope that i'll be in the 1st batch & same place with my friends who's having the same fate with me. Just smile. :)
Thank You.