. . ♥ ようこそ! ♡ . .

Trial! =O

Haihz. Got my trial results. ='(
Just 4A only. 4Bs & 2Cs.

Guess what? I got an A in my sejarah trial. 
I saw this on the kedudukan paper.
Sejarah ----- 82% --- A
I was.. " huh?    ...     LOL! "
I was just lucky.. I got the tips duhh.
So this is just a FAKE result.

A? 
An A+ also "A", A- also "A".


and sometimes.
even u got an A by urself, others will just dont believe u.
some will say " har? you got A? really ar? "
      Just like my english. . . . 


I hate the 4 eyes Ninja Turtle!
I like to do all the questions ah, x boleh meh.. i very free ah.
Need to scold me like this?!?!   @#^&^%&^@*^*
Ishh. you can just choose the 2 highest marks ques!
But why you chose the lowest mark one?
If you chose the highest mark, at least i can get a B okay!
I know my marks is very low. but this is what i got. =X
Everyone got A+ lar, A lar, -A lar. but i got a C+. special leh.
haih. I just cnt rmb the definitionS lar!
Im just...very sucks in memorising. ='(