. . ♥ ようこそ! ♡ . .

没力可力史么丝 !



Last Christmas...
                                       2010''


I was in Ldn with my family. :)
Celebrated X'mas Eve, Xmas day, Boxing day and also New year 2011 with them. :)
and now? Everyone is celebrating with their friends even my papa!
and me? Watching TV alone in the house. zzz
Oops. Im actually not alone also...Giogio <3 is always accompany me so :) hehe


btw I just realize that I never even post up one pic of my family trip to UK.
People just thought that I was missing for few weeks last time heh.
So here's some of it but the photo quality is not-so-nice since I was just using a normal digital camera or a phone to take the photo last time! D: and of course I still dont know how to use my bro's  DSLR last time so all the nice pic is with him... heh. :P
** just ignore some of the pictures as my mom just started to learn to take photo (or stalk) using her phone last time. zzz


Aww. I miss the weather in Ldn during that time... =\



Winter Wonderland :D
Hohoho. Merry Christmas ! XD


The bus stop is just in front of the place we staying. Very convenient heh. 






LOL. My dad and bro are supporters of Arsenal FC.








Oops. Stalked by my mom. =.=


Kena stalked by my mom again. zzz 


and again... =.=


and of course my bro kena too XD




My silly sister.
Sure she'll #^%$%$^ if she see this pic 'cause she looks too sakai in this pic haha!


























MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011 !