. . ♥ ようこそ! ♡ . .

늦었지만 생일 축하해요.

Neuj-eotjjiman saeng-il chuka haeyo!

Sorry that I can't celebrate your birthday with you guys this year! This is the first year I didn't get to celebrate with you guys after 5 years (if I'm not mistaken). I think we started to celebrate our birthday together since we know each other - Form2? 
Went to Sunway on thursday noon right after had lunch with few classmates as small celebration for the end of exam. XD Was planning to give her a little surprise to have lunch with her at Sunway but I've TOTALLY FAILED. T_T I was late. When I reached there she's already having lunch with her friends at somewhere I don't know. =\ Made her so rush to find me. I'm so sorrryyy! Btw luckily I'm so smart can recognize the way and didnt lost in SYUC. But too bad la, didnt get to see your *friend* there hah! :p

Do you still remember this song? :3


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LEEYAN!
행복 때늦은 생일!
Hope your special day brings you all your heart desires! ;)