. . ♥ ようこそ! ♡ . .

Respect. Thank you.

Hmm everyone thinks my dad is really free? Free to fetch me go everywhere? Anytime?
Okay, I have no car, not really convenient to go anywhere actually. If my dad is free, of course he is willing to fetch me. I always wanted to take public transport cause I really don't like to trouble anyone including my dad. However sometimes he will be worried if I'm taking public transport alone. But if he is not free, I will take public transport by myself, unlike those who are not willing to take public transports. Wonder what is the use of public transport for them. O.O And many of them thinks that "Swee li so good lo got dad fetch you every time". Yes. I appreciate that my dad is able to fetch me to uni. But sometimes my dad will have his own things to do also. Sometimes I have to wait for him till he is free to fetch me. He got his own life. == Please STOP saying like I can go anywhere anytime as my dad is able to fetch me everywhere every time. And, HE IS MY DAD, MY FATHER NOT MY DRIVER. Please do respect. Thank you.


p/s: I feel grateful that I still have friends that understands me and some who share the same thinking with me. :)