. . ♥ ようこそ! ♡ . .

Happy-Dayyy =)

Wednesday.

I bought my phone to sch today~ After pakat with yin, en & yan.♥
Why bring it? Lol. Just for fun! =D
Haha. I took some photos of them, quite funny! Especially The Teeth. xD
This was the NICEST photo i took. hahaha. so pro lar me.. x)

We stayed back for koko. We went the new
foodcourt thr after sch. The 1st time i went there. Sooo mny students frm our sch. = = After koko, me n en stay at ruang cendekiawan thr. She 'study', I 'busy'. Busy taking photos of her~ haha. Yin n her sis went out to buy cake as her mom's bday cake. Lovely sisters. Their mom sure vy touch. =D Happy Birthday, Mrs.Chong, Yin's Mom~ haha.

♥ ♥ The sweets drawn by Ann & Me & Yin...♥ ♥



My dearest mom's birthday coming soon!
---TomorroW---21/01---
Happy Early Birthday, Mom ♥



BTW,
Congratz Yan to become our seni club's pengerusi!
Congratz Ann to become our seni club's & ping pong's ajk!
Congratz Yin become our seni's ajk too! =)