1st day of sch. Finally can meet my dearest friends in school! ;) Took the 17/18 text books from sch and back to home..It's sooo heavy!!
Tired! My hand feel lk wanna patah aldy lar weyy! Aha! This year i sit with HweyTyng. She such a good girl~
1st day of tuition too. Just heard frm Ms.Heng about our BM tcher, Ms.Pang wanna leave the tuition centre aldy. but Ms.Heng not willing to let her go. So, Ms.Pang decided to teach F5 & F4 class only. =] HweyTyng started tuition Add-Maths with me at the tuition centre i had tuition for almost 6years too. She said the Add-Maths teacher is quite funny, but for me, "Mr.Dennis" is crazy!!!
Wed, 6th Jan 2010:
Another boring day of school.
Me, yan & en went IOI to watch Avatar after sch
Finally~ Thumbs up for 'Avatar'! =D
Leng said she cried for 2 ti
Example:
Jake Sully: "I see you."
Neytiri :"I see you."
[OLYan] :"Oh, I see!"
Me+En : =,='''
That's all for today! =]