. . ♥ ようこそ! ♡ . .

March '13

The one-month-sem-break has officially end. It's Y1S3 now.
Friends said there's a lot of "new faces" in campus. For me, I think that those new faces are mostly seniors. But. They're actually our *juniors*. OMG. We are OLD! I AM OLD!! Lol. Friend said I'm dreaming that I'm still in foundation. zzz Yes I am. Haha.

New semester. New subjects. New lecturers. New classmates. (mostly old =P)

Currently taking 3 subjects: 
- Workplace Communication. Seems sangat susah. Proposals. Reports. Interviews. Mock meetings. Must work very very hard for this. D:
- Co-curriculum = Theatre (Acting). Still not very sure about this subject but the lecturer is cool and the students are mostly FCM students haha!
- Language = Korean For Beginners. Yes! 안녕하세요. 저는 권수이리 예요. I'm currently learning Korean now. I also don't know why I'm taking this. Prefer French and Spanish but I'm still taking this! HAHA! Ask me why.