This was the toughest semester I have been I think. The time was just like not enough for me anytime any projects any assignments. I can't remember how many nights I did not sleep just for doing those assignments, Advertising Design and especially Video Production. Those video video thingy really need a lot of time. Salute for those who made video alone. From shooting to editing, I can't count how many hours we need to finish the whole final video.
I've tried a lot throughout the semester. Learnt a lot. =) Although my result is not that good, but at least I passed. Coz my friends and I was worrying about our result right after having the final exams last time. We even checked for the fees for supplementary paper. See? We passed! Seems like I'm self-comforting lol. But seriously, I have experienced many new things in the past semester. =)
MAD field trip
Homestay Kampung Kubang Telaga, Bachok, Kelantan.
 |
| *** Please ignore those fingers. We're actually just touching our nose. =) |
 |
My foster family and 5 of us! ;)
Did you see anything wrong with this pic? Lol.
I'm actually kneeling on a dining chair to get this height! HAHA. |
 |
| Group photo! But some of them are not in. |
Interaction Studies performance.
"Snow White cross over Elmer the Elephant"



 |
The Liberal Souls. My group members. Fake smiles. =) Most groups having 5 members and my group has only 4-all-girls-members.
Lecturer said we should take some guys in to make things easier. =\
There are 3 assignments for this subject. Duplication video, competition video, and a final documentary video.
We met a lot of challenges and difficulties throughout the assignments.
To find an actor and an actress to make a duplication video. We have to ask around to see if any guy willing to help us in the video. Facebook. Twitter. Friends' friends. Friends' friends' friends. Any ways. We even asked some strangers that we don't know in campus. I can't believe that we did this. Muka tebalnya! D:
Have you watched the PKNS competition video by Liberal Souls? That I asked most of my friends to view it and like it in Youtube? I can't imagine what I've done. Some of my friends helped me like it and even asked their family and friends to like it also. :) But some not even replying me after 'seen' the message.
Did you see the red colored beans? That's 相思豆. Do you know where we got that? Bought it?
NO. We picked up the bean 相思豆 under a tree at some roadside in Cyberia. For 2 days. My phone dropped and now there are some flaws on the screen because we used it as torch light while we're picking up the beans during the night. :(
Here are just some of the challenges for us. There are many more to go. If I continue to talks about it this post will be few million billion of words so I'll stop here. Ask me!
|
 |
| First shooting @ Jaya One, PJ with the help of 2 seniors. |
 |
| Self-made-studio interview in their hostel. lol |
 |
| Shooting in progress. =) |
Last but not least,
2012.11.01
 |
| My 19th birthday celebration with the girls @ Padi House. Thanks. =) |